The Adams Flea & Tick Collar Plus for Dogs & Puppies kills adult fleas and ticks, repels mosquitoes for up to 6 months, and prevents new flea infestations. This collar helps kill adult fleas before they lay eggs to prevent new infestations making this a great addition to your preventative regimen. Each pack contains one collar that provide continuous and long-lasting prevention and protection for up to 6 months. This collar is an easy, convenient part of your flea and tick regimen to ensure you prevent an infestation before it happens. The collar is an adjustable, one-size-fits-all dog collar. It’s also water-resistant, and its effectiveness will not be impaired if exposed to water.
PREVENTS INFESTATIONS: Kills adult fleas before they lay eggs and adult ticks for up to 6 months
REPELS MOSQUITOES: Repels mosquitoes for up to 6 months
ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL: Adjustable; one-size-fits-all; just cut to size
WATER-RESISTANT: Wetting will not impair the collar’s effectiveness or the dog’s protection from fleas, ticks, and mosquitoes
6-MONTH PROTECTION: 6 months protection with one collars in each pack
PET, HOME & YARD: 5% of fleas live on your pet while the remaining 95% live in your home or yard. Adams provides a multi-step product solution to fight pests on every front – Complete your system with our Pet, Home, and Yard products.
There are no reviews yet.