PILONG Professional Dog Training Whistle to Stop Barking Dog Whistle for Training Recall, Professional Adjustable Silent Dog Whistle Training Tools for Dogs with Black Strap Lanyard
How it works the Dog Whistle for training your Dog:
1. Grab some treats and head to a quiet room.
2. Allow your dog to walk around without giving any attention to it. Then blow to whistle and reward your dog with a treat. Teach your dog to associate good things with the whistle 🙂
3. Repeat this 5 times per session and spread the sessions out over the course of a week.
4. Focus on the training and make this lightweight dog training whistle part of you.
5. Adjustable to multiple frequencies, such as Audible Mode; Where the can be heard by Humans or you can change the frequency to ‘Silent’
Benefits and Features:
✔ Can be used for other animals, including cats, dog’s birds, etc.
✔ For dog owners to train, teach and recall their dogs.
✔ For hunters to specifically train their dogs.
Change the behavior of your dog by training. For example, at mealtime, blow on the whistle before receiving food. It will only take a few attempts before your dog gets bored.
2 x Dog Whistle
2 x Lanyard
Package Dimensions : 5.63 x 3.9 x 1.54 inches; 1.76 Ounces
Item model number : dog whistle
Date First Available : December 11, 2022
Manufacturer : PILONG
ASIN : B0BPR9GWXS
【Stop Dog Barking】: When your dog or neighbor’s dog keeps barking, gently blow the dog whistle, the ultrasonic frequency emitted by the dog whistle can easily attract the dog’s attention and stop barking
【Professional Dogs Training】: The dog whistle allows you to easily train your dog/puppy unlimited commands such as stop barking, sit, come, and lay down, recall, toilet training and more.
【Effective Dog Training】: Your pet can hear the dog whistle up to 25 meters away even if they can’t see you! Train your dog with different commands and get them to follow your instructions. (Sit, Paw, Lay Down, Up, Heal)
【Alert】: This product is exclusively intended for trained dogs. It will not work right away; you must use it multiple times until the dog responds to the whistle. It’s similar like educating a newborn to behave.